June 14, 2013

S P R I N G S U M M E R 2 0 1 3


After a long time I finally found my perfect black bag. You know that item that stays forever on your must/need/want list.. 
For me it was a black bag which I can use on different occasions. They say that when you aren't looking for something it
comes to find you, and that's exactly what happened. I have seen this bag before but never really took a good look at it.

The raw look with the big buckles is what does it for me. Besides that I really like the crocodile-leather
kinda look, that gives a little more but doesn't over do it. I guess this bag is gonna be seen in a lot of outfit pictures. 

3 comments:

  1. The bag does seems like a perfect everyday bag!
    Zara always have the best stuff!

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is the perfect item! Simple enough to be combined with any outfit, but with an edge. Can't wait to see some outfit posts with it xx

    ReplyDelete