June 04, 2013

SHORT HAIR


Those who follow me on instagram probably already know that I've cut my hair, yess!! Last Wednesday I found my
inner hairdresser and set it free. For I while I wanted to change my hair but didn't know what to do.
So when I Wednesday came home from work, frustrated and hating my hair, I knew it was time.

I actually made two ponytails and just chopped it off. I think your hair and clothes are your trademark,
but when you want something new you don't need to be scared. It grows back anyway and you always find a way to like
it. Otherwise you'll be fantasizing forever about how it ''might'' look. But I never did cut it before, so this was
a new experience ✂.

A crazy impulsive experience but I'm really obsessed with my new hair (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧.

7 comments:

  1. I've been actually seriously considering to chop mine as well. I think you just made me even more sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I was never that brave haha! I used to cut my own bangs though, but would never dare to chop a lot of my hair off! Can't wait to see the new do :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oe! Ik ben heel benieuwd naar het eindresultaat!

    xx Riëlle

    itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw..ben benieuwd..groot stuk is er af.

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa that's quite the bold move. I don't have enough hair to do that with, but I would if I could.

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking about cutting my hair too... But at first I've decided to dye my hair tints and then cut it off. Just need some experiments, because I felt my hair was boring and I get used to it...
    Love your photos!

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW, nice way to show ur courage on ur hair!!

    ReplyDelete