September 18, 2013

C O N T I N U E

top Zara
After a while without blogging I've asked myself the question: Do I want to continue blogging or not?

Giving my thoughts the freedom to create a new post over and over again, making pictures and let it all connect. Yes, that's 
definitely what I wanna do. Once in a while I think it's best to take a breath and look around the corner for some new inspiration. 
Besides that I'm also a student who goes to school, have homework and a job. Difficult times will certainly come again, but I've 
decided to post a little less but continue the blog. 

2 comments:

  1. We all have those moments when we wonder if blogging is really something we truly like. I tend to get over-inspired and overwhelmed with constant posting and finding new topics to talk about, but sometimes it's good to just take a break. For me, being away from my blog just makes me realize how passionate I am about it and I always come back to it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleeease continue! And less is always more. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete