October 04, 2013

E S S E N T I A L S


A classic black shoes and a little black book, that's all that I need. Everyday I carry this book with me wherever I go
to write in thoughts, ideas and draw a lot of doodles. Not only to stay creative but also to put everything at a glance.
To some of you this may sounds recognizable. How many ideas will be wasted because of not writing them up, or have been
stressed about because you can't get it out of your head. 

A simple black pair of shoes like this is essential in every wardrobe. So many times that I went somewhere unexpectedly
which was an other sort of occasion and wearing wrong shoes. Shoes that may not fit the 'dress code' or shoes which hurt
after a long day. Therefore this kind of shoes can be worn to work, school, when going out to dinner and so much more!
Shoes must be comfortable and should be able to carry your feet in every circumstance. 

1. carry a notebook with you everywhere! 
2. search for the perfect pair of classy black shoes. 

5 comments:

  1. Super leuk dat je daar zoveel in schrijft! Ik heb dat wel eens geprobeerd, maar krijg het op de een of andere manier nooit voor elkaar het ook werkelijk te doen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are just perfect, I have no other words to describe them! I too have my daily planner where I write down all the ideas and sometimes even sketch out my photoshoots. It's a good way not to forget the brilliant ideas that come out of nowhere! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your simply beautiful pictures and easy style. New Follower!

    www.shade1mangos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed with the classic black shoes especially! And surprisingly I don't have one, another reason to shop I guess.


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


    Cassandra | Backtofive
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. waar heb je deze perfecte beauties gevonden? ik nu net een week ook prachtige zwarte veterschoenen gekocht, maar ze zitten voor geen meter.....niet erg handig dus.

    ReplyDelete