October 27, 2013

REPLACEMENT

Monki coat

Every month before paycheck I make one particular list. A list with stuff I need and can spend money on without guilt. 
One of the things on this months lists was a long cardigan/coat or blazer. So when I visited Monki last friday I found 
a perfect replacement for my Soaked cardigan which I use at least every week. 

Another thing on my list was a oversized, and I mean really oversized scarf. One that I can wrap myself in during winter 
and one that also can be used as a statement. I got myself a large piece of fabric which I only need to get thru the sewing 
machine to prevent the edges to fray. I got it in this simple plastic bag and I'm thinking to use this minimal design to make 
a leather one or maybe one from a thicker kind of plastic. 

15 comments:

  1. Monki's coats are always absolutely gorgeous! I love the lenght of yours, it looks perfect on you. I'm actually looking for a similar one :)
    indigo-lights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je jas is echt geweldig! En dat idee van de tas is leuk, ziet er vast super uit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, so simple but with a subtle edge. That coat is amazing, I was thinking of get one like that but
    I was afraid I would drown in it, since I'm so short. I like the whole list idea to, I think I'll try it. x

    www.shade1mangos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, I really love it!! The silhouette is so good! Great post <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really like your coat. I have to get a similar one too, it's so simple and timeless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. geweldige jas!

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coat. And I'm looking for an oversized scarf as well!

    xx R U I B R I

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw love it ! Is that the Lana Blazer ?
    http://www.monki.com/Shop/Jackets_Coats#dialog-1

    ReplyDelete
  9. i do exactly the same thing, each and every month, haha

    and i got a real nice oversized scarf from Monki, it's black and white and very wide so i just wrap it all around my head when it's raining instead of carrying an umbrella :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leisure winter clothing women sheepskin shearling fur coat online, fashion forward double breasted design, quality Toscana sheepskin shearling fabric and thick lamb fur lining consists of this gorgeous shearling women coat! You can find some gorgeous women shearling coats in www.cwmalls.com!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, i just wanted to know what size your lana blazer is? i loveee this look and want this coat but unsure if a small or xs is better...ima round the same size as you :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete