December 08, 2013

DECEMBER PURCHASE

Shoes Cos
I'd once wrote a whole post dedicated to shoes, never published it though.. I thought it would come on too superficial.
But I can do it again right away, especially when I'm all hyped and happy with a new purchases like this one!

Last friday I went on a hunt for the perfect christmas presents. I went to Cos and immediately spotted these shoes.
I just needed to buy these.. And although they look a bit like my other ones, the thick heel is what does it for me.
Obviously I like black, and I am a big fan of simple designs. therefore these were perfect. The only thing I'm a bit
afraid of is to brake them in. The leather is quite hard, I think my feet will hurt the first few days but I can't
wait till they're worn in. I'm already thinking about all the outfits I will wear them with. My day couldn't get any
better and I also bought most of the christmas gifts for my family! 

MY CHRISTMAS LIST
Maison Martin Margiela book
Parfume by ChloĆ©
Scented candles

What's on yours?

6 comments:

  1. Oh god, these are the most beautiful shoes I've seen in a while! The leather does look a bit stiff, but I wouldn't mind my feet hurting a bit in these beauties haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gorgeous, saw them the other day at COS in here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauts! They will go with so many things too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elles sont trop tops !!

    www.IndiaCha.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg talk about dream derbies! perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind ze perfect, simpel maar met een twist :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete