January 03, 2014

COMFORTABLE


I'm wearing my monki coat (again), C&A turtleneck, Zara trousers and new COS shoes. 

Finally you can see these shoes in action! After a few days wearing them (inside the house with thick socks)
they're finally walked in enough for the streets. Sounds kinda ghetto lmaoo. But seriously though, I can't wait
to wear them with wide cropped trousers which I'm looking for at the moment! (anyone?), long/midi dresses in
summer and mix them up with all kind of socks.

And there it is again.. The Monki coat which I can't leave at home. Not really warm and made for winter but oh
so comfortable. These two.. no actually all of these pieces I wear in this post are my wardrobe essentials.

A good pair of trousers which can wore on different occasions. A basic turleneck which is comfy and can be
mixed with all kinds of clothes throughout the year. A long coat that can be thrown over almost every outfit
and finishis the outfit. And last but certainley not least: a good pair of shoes that maybe will cost a bit
more but will last long instead of shoes that are 'in style' right now from stores that sell fast-fashion

P.S: I hope you've all had a great New Year's!

9 comments:

  1. Ahh couldn't wait to see those in action, love them! Best wishes for 2014, love, hope you had a great night too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh so in love with this outfit, and I know what you mean by quality shoes that will last Long. x

    www.b3n-n.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish u a freshly new year:)
    love your page so much
    xoxo
    www.urbanconcourse.com
    www.facebook.com/urbanconcourse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look! You look great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snap dat je die jas veel draagt, hij is echt top!

    xx Riëlle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this all black look and girl, those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind het zo mooi hoe je (altijd?) geheel in zwart bent maar er toch zo uniek en vooral niet saai uitziet - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are awe-some! Are they from a recent COS collection, because I'd really like to get a pair as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. You seem to have a good understanding about it. When I enterd your blog, I felt this. Come on and keep writing your blog will be more attractive. To Your Success!




    Shakti Prash | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | Air Sofa Cum Bed |
    Zero Addiction | Hot Shaper | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height growth | Body Buildo

    ReplyDelete