March 04, 2014

DOUBLE BREASTED

Unfortunately I never got the chance to show the dress I bought from this gorgeous material (previous post). I haven't found
a way yet to wear it in winter because I hate tights, but as soon as the temperature goes up it will be the first thing I wear. 

Besides that... Check out my new coat. I saw this baby a while ago on the h&m website, but wanted to try it on first.
But because of this special label it has never been sold in store. But a few days ago I found one in store, which was
a mistake from H&M. Yay for me! A musthave in my wardrobe and super comfy and easy to combine. 

You can buy it → here ←  

8 comments:

  1. looooove that coat, what an amazing must have piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the silhouette is lovely! You look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I want to steal that coat from you, it's perfect!

    www.indigo-lights.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good coat!

    -www.valorouz.blogspot.com.au-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect location and this all back look is awesome not to say the jacket is the key x
    M

    ReplyDelete